Exciting News and Updates
- OsteoArthrtis Centers of America is excited to announce that its’ proprietary knee treatment program is now patented.
“The Combinatorial Therapy for Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee” has been validated by research and publication and is now patented under USPTO number 9,226,938.
- Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays from OA Centers of America
- Save Time, Stay Connected, Improve Outcomes!
"Improve Patient Compliance and Outcomes while Saving Time using Virtual Rehabilitation"
- OA Centers of America is Committed to Bringing Value and Providing Benefits to Affiliates and Their Patients.
"How Does OA Centers of America Bring More Value, Volume, and Validation to Affiliates?"
- Quality, Outcomes and Patient Satisfaction
"Physician Compensation is beginning to incorporate factors such as Quality, Outcomes, and Patient Satisfaction."
- August 2015 Newsletter
"Virtual Rehabilitation Enhances Patient Care and Patient Experience!"
- Virtual Rehabilitation Announcement
"Virtual Rehabilitation...Helping Providers Make Healthcare More Accessible,
Affordable and Effective for Everyone!"
- June 2015 Newsletter
"Virtual Rehabilitation enhances patient care and patient experience!"
June 1, 2015
Gensco Press Release
The OsteoArthritis Centers of America, (Florence, South Carolina) and Gensco Laboratories – A Specialty Pharmaceutical Company (Miami Florida) are pleased to announce a collaborative research agreement to enhance OA Centers of America’s proprietary algorithm for the treatment of pain conditions.